Below you will find all information about what data we have and how we handle it. The protection of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 as of 27. 4. 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC).
Who we are
WAMAG, spol. s r.o.
252 10 Mníšek pod Brdy
registered in the bussiness redister, which is managed by the Municipal court in Prague, division C, insertion 291710
Processed personal data
- phone number
How we process data
We process your personal data in order to handle your inquiry, sending you newsletters, evidence in CRM, sending you printed matters like as company brochures, bussiness messages (for example invitation for exhibitions) or demand together with its subsequent archivation. Processing period will be 5 year. After this expiry period you will be asked again for for you consent .
In order to offer top services, we use third-party services. Below you will find their list. We hand over the personal data outside of EU, namely to U.S.A. The data transfer takes place through the verification of the person who processes it through the Privacy Shield platform.
- Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group LLC.)
- KARAT (KARAT Software a.s.)
- AITOM Digital s.r.o.
- Ing. Kateřina Mohaplová (ID:47857544)
- Alternatively, other providers of processing software, services, and applications that are not currently used by the company.
Based on the GDPR regulation you have the following rights:
- request information about the processing of your personal data;
- obtain access to the personal data held about you;
- request data correction, completion or update of incorrect personal data;
- request immediate erasure of your personal data;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- request transfer of your personal data in a machine-readable format;
- in case of doubts about the lawful processing of your personal data you have the right to turn to the Data protection authority (DPA).