Neodymium Permanent Magnets
The strongest permanent magnets with content of rare-earth elements neodymium-iron-boron (NdFeB).
- Contain rare earths
- Materials with highest energy
- Available in many shapes and sizes
- Protective layer against oxidation
- Standard double-layered nickel plating. Epoxy, Zn, Au plating available on request
- Can be machined using diamond discs with water cooling
- Operating temperature range: standard material up to +80 °C, special materials up to +200 °C
- We stock types N35 and N38 by default - detailed description of properties and of all the types can be found in the table of properties, other types on request
You can find the standard dimensions and shapes in the size overview
Did you find all the information you need? Send us an inquiry.