AlNiCo Permanent Magnets
Permanent magnets made of an aluminium-nickel-cobalt alloy with high heat resistance for operating temperatures from -270 °C to +450 °C.
- Cast or sintered magnetic materials made of an aluminium-nickel-cobalt alloy
- Easy to demagnetise
- Processing via diamond or carborundum tools
- Operating temperature range: from -270 °C to +450 °C
- You can see the standard properties of permanent AlNiCo magnets in the table
- Standard stock shapes and sizes of AlNiCo magnets can be found here
Branches: elektrotechnický průmysl
Did you find all the information you need? Send us an inquiry.