Ferrite Permanent Magnets
The cheapest magnetic material, stainless, suitable for operating temperatures from -40 °C to +225 °C.
- Composition: ca 80 % iron oxide and 20 % barium or strontium oxide
- Can be cut by diamond discs
- Inert in standard environments, stainless, no need for coating
- Cheap starting material
- Ceramic material, fragile
- Isotropic ferrite can be magnetised in any direction
- Isotropic ferrite can be delivered in EN71 design
- Operating temperature range: from -40 °C to +225 °C
- We stock type C8 by default - detailed description of properties and of all the types can be found in the table of properties, other types on request
- You can find the standard dimensions and shapes in the size overview
Did you find all the information you need? Send us an inquiry.